Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Looking for Employer

I'm looking for the employer with such criteria:-
 
1. My employer must visit me at my condominium for official reason. Name sake my condominium but my employer must pay for it minimum RM220 thousand.
 
2. I must have full access to my employer even at his home at any time.
 
3. My employer must take me to dinner with 5 star standard.
 
4. I must have full access to acompany my employer to his official and family function.
 
5. My employer must accompany me whenever I'm sick. Employer must take me to oveseas if the local doctor can give me the right medicine.
 
6. My employer shall allowed me and my family members to accompany my boss to overseas trip under the employer fund initiative.
 
7. My employer must fund my studies until PhD.
 
8. My employer must stood as a loan guarantor to get the new model mazda car (Mazda RX8).
 
 
Dear friends, I knew you will suggest the employer S.Vell Paari s/o S.Samy Vellu but sorry I cannot take his offer since I'm not female. So please suggest some one with oppsite gender. Your suggestion very much appreciated and I will be grateful to you. Thank you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment