Thursday, February 05, 2009

You Do Not Deserve My Respect

Since from my schooling day, I always have a high respect for Perak Royal family since they was the most educated Royal family in Malaysia. Father and Son used to talk about the integrity, democracy, anti-corruption, constitutional monarchy etc. It's never cross my mind to put them down because I believed they stand by their own and will keep their words. Even 2 days ago, Raja Nazrin said, Sultan's must take a neutral position when political issues arise and even he have indicated the future of Royal family if they fail to stand neutral. I always keep my respect very high to Perak Royal family because I saw them as a last resort to save Malaysia from corrupted umno. Today Sultan Azlan Shah has shattered the hope and respect that I have on him and his son by allowing him self to be stooges to umno. Now I have to swallow my words, Sultan Azlan Shah failed to walk his talk when he bows to Altantuya's boyfriend request not to dissolve the state assembly. I'm not sad due to the collapse of Perak Pakatan Rakyat State Government but I'm very-very much disappointed on Sultan Azlan Shah when he agreed to accept the so-called independent YB's words to support the umno government. This three YB's have no integrity and have betrayed the people's trust on them yet Sultan can accept their words. They were bought over by umno and by turning their self as umno's political prostitute they lost all the integrity to be a Yang Berhormat. Sir Azlan Shah you do not deserve my respect any more. Please advice your son, not to give a lecture about the integrity and morality any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment