Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No Hope

[Wish you "Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya" to all the Muslims and my visitors.]
 

March 28, 2008, I listed out my expectation on the new appointment of Zaid Ibrahim as the new De-Facto law Minister. I really was putting very high hope on him but within 6 month, he tendered his resignation letter and rejected the premier suggestion to go for vacation before taking any decision. He stood firm on his decision. His decision is a big blow to Pa Lah's administration and people have lost the hope on reforming the country.

 

Even if, NTR take over the premiership I don't put hope on him because he too is part of the umno racism politics. I believe under his rule, the judiciary system will go to worst since he need to commit transgression on judiciary to save Razak Baginda from the punishment for abetting the murder otherwise Razak Baginda's wife will send NTR and Ros to the hell as suggested by Raja Petra.

 

 

You can read my article De-facto Law Minister: My expectation at http://doi-moi.blogspot.com/2008_03_23_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment