Monday, November 24, 2008

24 November 2007 - Revisit













Last year 24 November was the most memorable day for me. It was the eve of 25 November, the day the Malaysian Indians create a history. One year have passed and many changes has happen. What ever our political idelogy, we should not forget the date. I was told, many temples will have their special pooja on 25 November. I hope all the Indians will attend the pooja and pray for the freedom of our 5 + 1 brothers. I'm reproducing all the picture as part of the memorial day for Malaysian Indians. Visit my blog for more pictures.

1 comment:

karepu said...

Vanakam Balan. What you fail to understand is the so-called "social contract" was done in genuine and sincerity which will not prevent the rights of other citizens. But umno hijack the social contract as though others agreed to be slave to umno policy. You said, Hindrag shall blame indians leaders? Who was the indians leaders then? MIC right... so I think blaming MIC is on right track....

Post a Comment