Saturday, August 09, 2008

Independence Month


I’m really shocked when I saw, our national flag was in deplorable shape and we are celebrating the independence day in August. This shall not happen at all yet it’s seems no one bother although the flag pole was exactly opposite the DBKL building. KL which comes under the federal territory ministry shall look into it rather than bickering internally within the party. Ganja Saravanan on his blog said, he born and grown up near to the Kampung Baru but what he doesn’t understand was, born and growing in a certain places not means he will know all the details. I will be happy if he stop talking and writting non-sense in his blog and look into the broader issues. Any way I hope you can spent your valuable two minutes to watch the clip and and give me your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment